Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Love Mode - new chapter 2 -> help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sending Crisis mails about update, but there is no response and I have bad feeling that maybe she doesn't got them at all...
    Anyway, previous chapters of LM and CL were alsno not upadted on official page...*_*
    And since this chapter was ready 2 weeks ago, I'll put the link here.
    Does anywaone know Crisis current mail... ?

    Anyway, heres Book 6 Chapter 2 Part 1 - Tomoki x Seiichi

    http://siusiak.nie.com.pl/~sana/LM/l...e6-2-part1.zip

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 10:36 AM: Message edited by: darkSana ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crisis has been being a lazy bum lately and i've pretty much taken over most everything for now. Would be easier if ya emailed me with new updates so we can be sure they get up. email's omikins[at]ukepile.com

    -Katze

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY! Seeing as how I have a character in an RPG who's named Tomoki, and is somewhat based off this Tomoki, I'm sure that will make him happy.

    Just about as happy as my Kiefer was last chapter. Kiefer being a character of mine who just happens to be head-over-heels in love with a guy who looks like Aoe Reiji. ^_____^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you thank you thank you sana [img]smile.gif[/img]

    going off to do the happy dance again.... i just LOOOOOOVVEEE love mode [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yay!! thanks Sana!!

    Tomoki is cute, but why does the mord "ansgt" comes to my mind when thinking of him?...hope I'm wrong [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Takamiya2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yessssss!!!!!! New Love Mode, New Love Mode!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Im sooo happy! [img]cool.gif[/img] The only bad thing about this update is.... once you downloaded it, it goes so fast!!! Mmmm...Seiichi saaaan......thought it was Reiji with long hair....and those cute Takamiya-like smiles.... definitely another gooood bishounen! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Thank you thank you thank you soooo much!!!!

    Just hope you take pity on us and dont make us wait till christmas for next chapter! (though whatever you decide is fine, oneesama!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Countess D:
    Yay!! thanks Sana!!

    Tomoki is cute, but why does the mord "ansgt" comes to my mind when thinking of him?...hope I'm wrong [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man, I love this chapter (yay, a new couple!) but I completely agree, there's something about the tone of the words and Tomoki's face that just screams "massive angst!". Foreshadowing is horrible if you have an aversion to spoilers like I do, 'cause I want to know now what's gonna happen, and I know I could easily go search it out on the 'net, five minutes or less, but I don't want to. I want to read it when it's released (dear God, the suspense and the slightly ominous tone make for one heck of a cliffhanger though!).

    All I can say is: Sana, please take pity on me and those like me. We love and adore you for scanlating Love Mode, but like all junkies, we need to feed our addictions.

    ~Crystal
    (who can't shake the feeling something is REALLY wrong in this chapter)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sana, please take pity on me and those like me
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have ^_^ I'll make this chapter THIS week I promise ! And you will have to wait only till Katze will update it on the main page...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear god....I hope he's not dying..... O____O

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Takamiya2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    have ^_^ I'll make this chapter THIS week I promise !
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahhhh!!! you're sooo gooooood, onesamaaaa!!!!!!

    And yet, I keep thinking we dont know what we're asking for.....it DOES smell like tragedy.... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    But, oh well.....Love MOde is Love Mode!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •